Accreditation in Medical Radiography
Applying for Initial and Renewal Accreditation
Please read ALL information below prior to login.
The Agency accepts credit card payments for individuals applying for the Initial and Renewal of Accreditation. Cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. The fee is $120 for accreditation, plus a 2.25% convenience fee, which the Agency does not retain.
Renewal or Initial Accreditation Payment login.
APPLICATION FOR INITIAL ACCREDITATION IN MEDICAL RADIATION TECHNOLOGY>
- If you answered YES to any of the following questions on the application, you will be contacted for further information.
- Felony conviction
- Denial / revocation of license / certification
- Drug / alcohol or mental / physical disability
- Once the Initial application is completed and signed, you may fax to 217-785-9946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When the application is received and processed, an email will be sent with the necessary information needed to login and pay with a credit card.
- If you included an email address on one of display screens when making payment, the vendor, JetPay, will send a payment receipt.
- If you are eligible, and if one is needed, you will be able to print a work authorization letter from the confirmation page.
Additional information for online Renewals
- Internet Renewal applications may only be submitted 60-days prior of your accreditation’s expiration. If it has expired, you can renew at any time.
- If you have multiple accreditations to renew, you must renew each one separately or ensure you are renewing the correct accreditation
IEMA Main Office 217-782-2700
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, Illinois 62703
IEMA Most Requested